- Candidates have Graduation Degree from any Recognized University with 55% Marks .
- Candidate Have Belong to SC, ST, PH Candidates : 50% Marks.
Vacancy : 600 Post
Online Exam Centers
- Agra, Noida, Delhi NCR, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Varanasi and Lucknow Etc.
Admission Important Details
- Batch Session : April 2018 to March 2019
- Course Name : Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course (PGCBF)
- Course Duration : 9 Month in Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
- Course Fee : Course Will Be Rs. 3,45,000/- (Inclusive Boarding / Lodging / Course Fees / Other Fees, Etc.)
- Other Fee : Certification Exam Course to Rs. 2500/- (Each Candidate)
- Finance / Loan: Student can Finance the course fee by Education Loan Granted by Bank of Baroda with Highly concessional Rate of Interest @ 8% P.A. Student Note: EMI Option Facility also Available with 84 Month (07 Years) 35000/- Loan for Laptop (Selected Candidates)
- Loyalty Bonus: Five Years of Active Service in Bank than the Course Fees Rs. 3,45,000/- will be Reimbursed (Refunded) by Bank as a Loyalty Bonus.
- More Details Must Read the Notification